03. The GFX60 and GFX1440 Expert Advisors:
Together with the GFX-Connect, two Expert Advisors are provided for being used in the Metatrader platform. These two Expert Advisors are destined to the hourly system and to the daily system, respectively. It's them that, interacting with the GFX-Connect software, will execute orders on the markets in real time, 24 hours per day, according to the instructions given by the systems.
This system is completely flexible, making possible amongst other things:
- Choosing the Leverage to be used
- Limitation on the minimum and maximum amounts to be invested in each order
- Choosing if the system should try to enter at a fixed price or at market prices and in which way will it open positions
- Definition of the tolerance in pips to give to the experts relating to the orders and to the prices given by our systems for adaptation to factors like spread or even just for facilitating the execution of orders during times when the market acts in a more erratic way
- Ways to force the automated negotiation system to open a position only if it is able to get an extra profit surpassing our systems in a determined amount of pips first, increasing this way the chances of rising the profits and reach performances superior to those of our trading systems in our main servers
- Distinction between the process of Opening and Closing positions, being able to close positions at market prices at the moment (best available prices) but also at the same time only opening new positions at fixed prices and with profits or tolerances relating to our servers' systems, defined by the user
- Adjusting quotes so that they can be similar to those used by our systems (in case the brokers' quotes may be desynchronized, something a lot frequent between the different brokers and feeders)
- Automatic sending of emails to the user whenever it is closed and opened a position in an automatic way, explaining what was done in that order and with which balance the user ended up after it was executed, to provide a complete information about everything that is done in a 100% automated way, being the user always updated on what is being done by the Expert Advisors, in spite of not being supposed to interfere with the systems
- Possibility of being demanded a manual confirmation from the user whenever a new position is to be opened
- Possibility of opening only short or long positions alone, instead of both
- Possibility of saving the Expert Advisors' configurations in files so that they can be transferred to other computers and negotiation systems in an easy and quick way
- Real time information on the user's charts about the current profit on the orders given by the systems, their positions as well as their opening and closing dates and times
- Real time information on the user's charts about the systems' actions, always informing whenever it is trying to close or open a new position at a fixed price, or other situations
- Possibility of defining sound alerts to the user whenever the prices reach determined levels, via Metatrader platform
- Possibility of being paused anytime, making impossible for the systems that way to execute new orders, until instructions saying that it can again
These were some of the characteristics of our automated trading software. By reading their installation and use manual, users will have total access to the learning of these characteristics.
It's enough to the user, after installing the automated trading software, besides having opened the GFX-Connect so that a connection can be established with the main servers, turn on the Expert Advisors and give them permission to invest your own capital in real time in an automated way, and after that you could get away from the computer and let it invest by itself, and always being aware about its behaviour, via email if necessary, in case you find yourself lots of time outside home, being enough for the computer to have an Internet connection so it can execute orders.
This software should be used with brokers that use the Metatrader platform. Anyway it should be noted that the GFX-Connect exports the signals to ".csv" files so they can be imported by any other types of automated negotiation systems that may exist from another platforms, being a reason that makes the entire system extremely flexible.
04. The Position Indicators GFXPos60 and GFXPos1440:
In complement to the Expert Advisors, there are also these two indicators, also made for being used in the Metatrader platform, that when applied on the charts, permit us to visualize in the form of coloured lines, the entry levels of the systems' positions, the systems' actual positions, besides their evolution, in a very intuitive and simplified way. There can be also activated comments on screen, in case we aren't already using the comments given to us by the Expert Advisors GFX60 and GFX1440.
Beside that, they also make possible adapting their quotes to those of the system, so that they can give us as even closer visual result to the orders given by our trading systems, having for that purpose a function to adjust them to those of the positions, in pips.
It is also possible to personalize these indicators, being the user able to choose its colours, the thickness of the lines drawn on the screen, the type of lines to be drawn, amongst other things.
05. Downloads and Guides about Installation and Use:
We can download these tools here, besides being consulted their installation and use guides:
GFX-Connect (software to obtain systems' signals)
Expert Advisors GFX60 and GFX1440
Position Indicators GFXPos60 and GFXPos1440
Note: This is a restricted access area, being allowed its access to our users only, so that you should login first before clicking in these links, or you would not be able to access the user guides provided there.
06. Small example from orders on a Metatrader platform:
It was just an example about a gain of around 15% to 20% in about one week with orders executed in a 100% automated way, as we can notice by the diversity also in the hours in which they were executed. And this way we conclude this small introduction to this new concept of Artificial Intelligence applied to Trading, if you want to know more about our tools and even learn how to use them, you just need to log in at our website and access to those tools and their guides through the links provided here.